Change power cord to the Ultra

Now the bass has arrived. The power cord was new, so it needed to play for a while to play at its best. Earlier it just tightened up the sound and make it more detailed but with a little less bass but now the bass has arrived and the sound is more mature and natural.

I’m too lazy to change back just to compare with original cable, but since it was difference directly when I changed it and now even better I say, Ultra can be a little better with a better build cable. This one costing only 50€, so it’s not expensive.
If you have the possibility to test I recommend to do so. But if you loaning a new cable you need to play it for a week or so. Then I think that everyone will NOT hear difference depending on your equipment. The whole chain (cables included) must have high quality, if some part of it hasn’t that high quality then you will not be able to hear it. The sound will not be better than the weakest link in the system. But it’s free to test.
The world has gone mad if power cables need to be run in, or anything apart from speakers and styli for that matter.

The world has gone mad if power cables need to be run in, or anything apart from speakers and styli for that matter.
You will need to get all the old electrons out of the cable first. Else the digital circuit will revers its zeros and ones. :p

"If people don't understand they will invent their own explanation"

Back