Open Beta Testing Opportunities

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member

If you'd to beta test new features coming out, please create an account on Centercode (click the links below), our beta community platform and share your MAC address with us and we'll share the beta firmware with you. As a beta tester, please share any feedback you have to improve the features for the WiiM Community.

Open to WiiM Pro, WiiM Pro Plus, WiiM Amp users:
Room Correction

Thanks!
WiiM Team

Last edited:

If you'd to beta test new features coming out, please create an account on Centercode (click the links below), our beta community platform and share your MAC address with us and we'll share the beta firmware with you. As a beta tester, please share any feedback you have to improve the features for the WiiM Community.

Open to WiiM Pro, WiiM Pro Plus, WiiM Amp users:
Room Correction
10 band-PEQ

Thanks!
WiiM Team

Do you have an update on when 10 band-PEQ is being beta tested on the Mini?

Thank you.

If it’s possible don’t you think wiim would already include with the rest of its projects?
I'm just quoting...
( I remember well that in autumn 22 we explained that ultimately the mini would not be able to do more than 4bands due to lack of power, but that the peq 10 would be on pro at Christmas 22 then at the end of January 23... etc.)
I only see "what is" now with wiim...

I'm just quoting...
( I remember well that in autumn 22 we explained that ultimately the mini would not be able to do more than 4bands due to lack of power, but that the peq 10 would be on pro at Christmas 22 then at the end of January 23... etc.)
I only see "what is" now with wiim...
Don’t count on eggs if there’s no chicken around.

Don’t count on eggs if there’s no chicken around.
Isn't WiiM the chicken? And didn't it promise 10 parallel eggs quantity right there? Just one month ago?

Hello, i have joined the beta, i have my wiim amp connected to the Room correction project, My Wiim amp is not getting any firmware updates, i have the correct mac address, am i doing something wrong?

Attachments

• wiim.png
    wiim.png
    202 KB · Views: 8
Hello, i have joined the beta, i have my wiim amp connected to the Room correction project, My Wiim amp is not getting any firmware updates, i have the correct mac address, am i doing something wrong?
I don't think the beta environment is fully set up yet in terms of automatically sending out firmware updates. Raising a ticket thru the feedback section in the WiiM Home app requesting the beta might be more fruitful

I'd also not take that release note info as gospel, more of an example...

Back