Beta Test: Room Correction for WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team,

I apologize for the lack of updates on the room correction feature in recent weeks. I'm happy to share some good news: we've resolved several issues related to MIC measurement and room correction configuration. We plan to release the third version of our Beta software next week, which significantly enhances performance. Please stay tuned!

Hi Team,

I apologize for the lack of updates on the room correction feature in recent weeks. I'm happy to share some good news: we've resolved several issues related to MIC measurement and room correction configuration. We plan to release the third version of our Beta software next week, which significantly enhances performance. Please stay tuned!
Well done - I guess your focus has been elsewhere this week ;)

Any more insights on the use of external mics and calibration files, and any glint of hope for those using android gear?

Hi Team,

Any plan to utilize an external measurement mic to make it more accurate?

I’ve used the Dayton iMM-6 into the 3.5mm headphone socket on my old IPad Pro with HouseCurve - will that similarly be used directly by the WiiM Home app?
Similar here but with android and will it support the calibration file?

Hi Team,

I’m looking forward to this as the first one was good made my sound great but after second firmware it made my sound muffled.

Well done - I guess your focus has been elsewhere this week ;)

Any more insights on the use of external mics and calibration files, and any glint of hope for those using android gear?
RC maybe the longest in beta stage as it very complex to get it right from various mic and devices. If we have rc, maybe we can have brantome correction by stopping busting my chops. 😂

RC maybe the longest in beta stage as it very complex to get it right from various mic and devices. If we have rc, maybe we can have brantome correction by stopping busting my chops. 😂
Well, as they say, if you set them up, I’ll knock them down 😜🤣

I ordered the IMM-6C. It will arrive on Tuesday, so I plan to compare it with the IMM-6. 😁

@kirkoff,
Sorry, I decided to stick with the IMM-6 for a while.
Are you sure Wiim would support the model? They just said they will support a usb mic... Hope 6c is the one..

If they will allow to upload an individual calibration file all USB mics should work very much the same with the WiiM, or shouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back