WiiM Home App v2.10.0 Update - Jun 16, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the app update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

What's New:

1. Room Correction (iOS): Improve your listening experience with the new Room Correction feature, which adjusts your speakers to match your room's acoustics. Available in the upcoming firmware update.
2. WiiM Ultra Settings: Added screen and phono input settings for WiiM Ultra.
3. Deezer Favorites Sorting: Sort your Deezer favorites with new sorting options.
4. Qobuz Login Enhancement: Updated Qobuz OAuth2 login to support third-party login.

Bug Fixes:

1. vTuner Radios: Fixed issue displaying only some vTuner Radios. All stations are now accessible.
2. EQ Settings: Resolved issues with adjusting EQ in inactive modes and custom EQ with special characters.
3. Italian Localization: Improved translations for a smoother user experience.
4. iHeartRadio Live Radio: Correct stations now shown for your region.
5. DLNA Media Server Issue (Android): Media server not found because the XML description has special characters.
6. General Enhancements: Various performance improvements and bug fixes to enhance overall operation.

Last edited:
Am I blind or where can I find the room correction option?
There's no new entry in my Audio settings with the latest version mentioned.

Edit: "Available in the upcoming firmware update."
Understood and can't wait

Firmware is required and wondering if wiim already release the update as none of us get it yet.

How is the room correction feature going to work? Will a microphone be needed and if so what type? Or will an
iphone be utilised?

I expect the initial release will use your iPhone’s mic (as per the beta), although there have been suggestions that it will use an external mic if it detects one.

What we need now is firmware. It doesn’t look like it was released as none of the users report anything.

Back