WiiM Home App v2.10.0 Update - Jun 16, 2024

The feature I'd like above all others, is intelligent searching on tracks / albums etc. There's nothing more annoying than mistyping a single character or accidentally leaving a character off, only to find no results found. e.g. searching for 'Joshua Tre' gives me nothing, but it should automatically wild card to 'Joshua Tre%' and find Joshua Tree. When you're using a phone with limited screen capacity, mistakes like this are common (for people like me anyway!)
Fuzzy searching is the feature you’re looking for

I expect the initial release will use your iPhone’s mic (as per the beta), although there have been suggestions that it will use an external mic if it detects one.
Is it possible to upload an external mic calibration file?

My WiiM Amp got new firmware a couple days ago 5.0.619285 Build date 20240606
The latest version in the release notes is 5.0.617265

iOS app is 2.10...also updated a couple days ago.

What version of firmware is needed for room eq on the WiiM Amp?

Last edited:
My WiiM Amp got new firmware a couple days ago 5.0.619285 Build date 20240606
The latest version in the release notes is 5.0.617255

iOS app is 2.10...also updated a couple days ago.

What version of firmware is needed for room eq on the WiiM Amp?
Don’t know tbh as I don’t think anyone has an Amp version that supports RC

Don’t know tbh as I don’t think anyone has an Amp version that supports RC
Thanks for the quick reply. That makes me feel a little better as I am not missing out on anything at the moment.

I use room correction with my main setup, so I would love test WiiM's version in the bedroom.

Thanks for the quick reply. That makes me feel a little better as I am not missing out on anything at the moment.

I use room correction with my main setup, so I would love test WiiM's version in the bedroom.
I am surprised it took so long for you to get the firmware from 6th June.

I am surprised it took so long for you to get the firmware from 6th June.
That's the build date, not sure that is the same as release date, and that version isn't listed in the notes, When I got the notification in the app of the firmware update it mentioned room correction with upcoming app update, just like the app said with an upcoming firmware update. So I thought I was set with room correction, but apparently not.

That's the build date, not sure that is the same as release date, and that version isn't listed in the notes, When I got the notification in the app of the firmware update it mentioned room correction with upcoming app update, just like the app said with an upcoming firmware update. So I thought I was set with room correction, but apparently not.
I think I received that firmware a few days after the 6th.

Back