WiiM Home App v2.10.0 Update - Jun 16, 2024

Followed by this 🤔

Edit: reboot seems to have sorted it. Room Correction now available on my old iPad - here goes...
1000013519.jpg

Last edited:
Please review the app update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

What's New:

1. Room Correction (iOS): Improve your listening experience with the new Room Correction feature, which adjusts your speakers to match your room's acoustics. Available in the upcoming firmware update.
2. WiiM Ultra Settings: Added screen and photo input settings for WiiM Ultra.
3. Deezer Favorites Sorting: Sort your Deezer favorites with new sorting options.
4. Qobuz Login Enhancement: Updated Qobuz OAuth2 login to support third-party login.

Bug Fixes:

1. vTuner Radios: Fixed issue displaying only some vTuner Radios. All stations are now accessible.
2. EQ Settings: Resolved issues with adjusting EQ in inactive modes and custom EQ with special characters.
3. Italian Localization: Improved translations for a smoother user experience.
4. iHeartRadio Live Radio: Correct stations now shown for your region.
5. DLNA Media Server Issue (Android): Media server not found because the XML description has special characters.
6. General Enhancements: Various performance improvements and bug fixes to enhance overall operation.
The feature I'd like above all others, is intelligent searching on tracks / albums etc. There's nothing more annoying than mistyping a single character or accidentally leaving a character off, only to find no results found. e.g. searching for 'Joshua Tre' gives me nothing, but it should automatically wild card to 'Joshua Tre%' and find Joshua Tree. When you're using a phone with limited screen capacity, mistakes like this are common (for people like me anyway!)

The feature I'd like above all others, is intelligent searching on tracks / albums etc. There's nothing more annoying than mistyping a single character or accidentally leaving a character off, only to find no results found
I assume that's service specific which I'm not sure WiiM has much control of. What service is failing to return Joshua Tree?

My Pro Plus just updated its firmware to 4.8.620451 with what looks like the same changes as shown in comment #28 above…
That's strange, did you get 4.8.619949 before that? Will check my WPP too.

Edit: I've just got the same, maybe a bug in the previous version?

That's strange, did you get 4.8.619949 before that? Will check my WPP too.

Edit: I've just got the same, maybe a bug in the previous version?
Yeah, I had updated to the version you showed. Must have been a bug but there’s a big jump in version number so maybe there’s more included for later features that we just can’t see yet. Maybe we’ll get a thread in the firmware section soon for it.

Still nothing for my other devices yet.

Yeah, I had updated to the version you showed. Must have been a bug but there’s a big jump in version number so maybe there’s more included for later features that we just can’t see yet. Maybe we’ll get a thread in the firmware section soon for it.

Still nothing for my other devices yet.
Also the Pro Plus release notes page shows 4.8.620331

Back