WiiM Home App v2.11.0 Update - Aug 10, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the app update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

Release Notes
v2.11.0

What's New:

1. iPad Compatibility: Improved UI and screen rotation support on the playback page.
2. New Favorite Tab: All your favorites in one place; note that Napster is not supported. Currently available for iOS, with Android support coming in two weeks.
3. Qobuz Artist Page: Updated the artist page for a better experience.
4. Qobuz Album Page: Improved the album page layout.
5. Pre-Gain Feature: Added logic for Pre-Gain functionality. Requires the latest WiiM Ultra firmware update.
6. Volume Display: Volume bar now shows the exact volume level.
7. Audio Output Sync: Added instant notification for audio output change (Settings, PlayView).

Bug fixes:

1. USB Indexing Fix: Resolved issue where new songs were not detected in the USB index.
2. Time Zone Sync: Optimized time zone synchronization to fix incorrect time display on Ultra devices.

Last edited:
Android version is broken, no DAC filters are visible for the Ultra.

@WiiM Team: An option to make Presets shared by all WiiM devices in the LAN would be nice. Currently each device has separate Presets lists.

Also… the ability to re-order presets in the Edit panel.

Last edited:
Will pre-gain only be available for the Ultra? The Amp isn't mentioned in the release notes.

Thx very much for your quick reply. We will see if an update of the App or firmware will solve the disappearance of filters. I can confirm that they are not there at the moment.
But can you tell which one it's using now that you can't see it...?
:ROFLMAO:

Actually, I just checked my app version, and it's 2.11.0.240.... too ;)
Don't recall updating it in the last few days.
Android, in case that makes a difference, but @onlyoneme says android too, so :unsure:

Back