4.8.528649 firmware for Pro

I tried that on one of my Pros after the August 31 announce date to try and force it. I still wound up with the same one as when I did the reset.
I did factory reset today and found no update. I still don’t have latest version which is the features I’m looking for peq and squeezelite.

The enormous cluster of strategical business knowledge here why companies do what they do astonishes me every single day 😉
And hey, I have items which never got firmware updates for decades. Still running perfect.* And another hey, after an update is before an update. So you can start moaning again as soon as the new one is published. It never breaks the circulus vitiosus. Nice week for @ everyone.

*Edit: Of course this items never ever used a firmware or software. It is hardware all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for the WiiM's LED to glow green since yesterday, but it's still as white as ever. 👁️👁️💦

WiiM may be canceling the update and fixing new bugs. 🤔

I've been waiting for the WiiM's LED to glow green since yesterday, but it's still as white as ever. 👁️👁️💦

Whatever the reasons, it is helpful to me that I see other users experience the same thing and it's not just me.

Please be patient for the updates. The WiiM team may have limited capacity and introduces multiple major features in this update, and possibly they are a bit reluctant to roll out to early to all since there might be still some issues ...
What is better: early but buggy, or later with less reclamations? (I personally prefer the second.)

I agree with the opt in for the installation of new updates, very often it is not of compatibility, stability or value for some customers. This is our all experience from e.g. win update histories.

Please be patient for the updates. The WiiM team may have limited capacity and introduces multiple major features in this update, and possibly they are a bit reluctant to roll out to early to all since there might be still some issues ...
What is better: early but buggy, or later with less reclamations? (I personally prefer the second.)

I agree with the opt in for the installation of new updates, very often it is not of compatibility, stability or value for some customers. This is our all experience from e.g. win update histories.

No problem. I'm (or We) not complaining. 😉
I'm just enjoying this regular event. 😂

Please don't speculate on the internet. It is a giant echo pit.

Please don't speculate on the internet. It is a giant echo pit.

It is true that strange glitches have been reported here.
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I thought about the possibility based on this information.

It is true that strange glitches have been reported here.
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I thought about the possibility based on this information.
It's related rather to the app.

It's related rather to the app.
The cause of the graph not appearing may be the app, but the unusual value in Q are very similar to the beta glitches I reported here.

We then updated the app on September 6th, but we haven't fixed this glitch yet.

The cause of the graph not appearing may be the app, but the unusual value in Q are very similar to the beta glitches I reported here.

We then updated the app on September 6th, but we haven't fixed this glitch yet.
I face Q factor issues only on android, not on iOS, that's why I think it's rather related to the app.

Back