room correction custom curve

Atención es un trabajo de maestría, tratamiento etc realizado para crear este efecto de "presencia"...
(ps.. Siempre se ha asumido que los tannoys de este tipo tienen timbres "agradables", más bien de bonito color, aunque no rigurosos ;-) más bien al estilo de muchos hr ....)
A menudo, más que afirmar veracidad, etc., ya es más razonable considerar un enfoque más modestamente "plausible" en el caso de la música acústica...
It's true this sensation of real presence must be a gather of things in studio to get it, but with Tannoy alnicos It feels like a true developer...that is my experience. Greetings.

My video is a Spotify premium at 320 kbps sound
I never used youtube with my wiim pro plus. Gre

etings to you
you would certainly benefit a lot from placing a very large rug on your tiles (if that's right?) to neutralize it as much as possible.. ;-)

you would certainly benefit a lot from placing a very large rug on your tiles (if that's right?) to neutralize it as much as possible.. ;-)
Yes you're right. That video is a little old. I got two carpets right now in front of the speakers and a new tv/audio table. But the cellphone I got now is not too good recording audio. I preferred my old Samsung...
Greetings to you my friend.

I've just noticed that the WHA Android app for my WiiM Pro now includes Room Correction, so I presume it has now been rolled out rather than being a beta test product.

Currently listening on headphones, but will play with room correction tomorrow.

I've just noticed that the WHA Android app for my WiiM Pro now includes Room Correction, so I presume it has now been rolled out rather than being a beta test product.

Currently listening on headphones, but will play with room correction tomorrow.

Well the room correction seems to work on Android.

Slight improvement to audio dynamics, big improvement on soundstaging.

I'm impressed.

Well done WiiM.

Well the room correction seems to work on Android.

Slight improvement to audio dynamics, big improvement on soundstaging.

I'm impressed.

Well done WiiM.
Hi. Do you really feel that the soundstage now is really better? I thought it only adds equalization up and down and nothing more. If the music presentation is more open now, it's a goal. Greetings to you.

Hi. Do you really feel that the soundstage now is really better? I thought it only adds equalization up and down and nothing more. If the music presentation is more open now, it's a goal. Greetings to you.

Yes, somehow the soundstage seems more focused, with better separation of the instruments on classical music.

Dynamically the bass is tighter, less boomy on very low notes.

Today I received my software update which allows PEW to be applied to both channels individually, so I'll have an experiment with that. Also I ran the RC with my sub-woofer on and want to try running RC without the sub and manually adjusting the sub to see if that sounds better.

Yes, somehow the soundstage seems more focused, with better separation of the instruments on classical music.

Dynamically the bass is tighter, less boomy on very low notes.

Today I received my software update which allows PEW to be applied to both channels individually, so I'll have an experiment with that. Also I ran the RC with my sub-woofer on and want to try running RC without the sub and manually adjusting the sub to see if that sounds better.

Let us know…👍🏻😉

Back