Room Correction... I like it!

Not sure what the problem in your setup is. However - and I am speaking of a setup as you have it with WiiM Pro+ - it works perfectly! Actually better than anticipated!
Let me explain:
I intensially moved the crossover frequeny of the Sub further up to around 75 Hz, and also increased the gain volume of the sub quite a bit. This results in much to much bass at around 50Hz.
The idea behind: As I have small florstanders (ProAcs) the mid/base driver needs to cover a huge frequency range, where the lowest frequencies consume a lot of the drivers attention. This results in a less free and open reproduction of the the mid frequencies… (actually I discoverd that withthis approach)
NOW‘s where RC kicks in! It figures out, that there is much to much base and lowers the gain at the frequeny range at around 50Hz. This means that the florstander gets rid of a lot of the low frequency burden, which the sub takes over because of the higher cross-over alignment!
Result: Much more open representation of the music and perfect alignment of Florstander and Sub! In my case really excellent! 🤩

Ps: the mic of a iphone 12 works well and accurate in my case.
That's what I have already done manually, interested to see how the auto EQ function works in comparison using the same approach!

Inspired by this thread I just went through the Room Correction process. Still assessing but seems pretty good. Seems to have set my bass at mid-levels and increased mid-range, then dip to mid-level and then increase higher frequencies a bit.

Back