The European wait for the WiiM Ultra

Maybe I misunderstood.

Can you post screenshots of the screen settings in the WiiM Home App on your smartphone and photos of what you see on the touchscreen?
I can but you can also just take my word for it :) I understand the different playback screen. I can change from 1-2-3. But when i change input and back to wifi its always back to playback screen 1 - still, in my app its says 2 (if thats my selection) and on the display its back to 1.

I can but you can also just take my word for it :) I understand the different playback screen. I can change from 1-2-3. But when i change input and back to wifi its always back to playback screen 1 - still, in my app its says 2 (if thats my selection) and on the display its back to 1.
I take your word for it and I can confirm that I've never had this issue and have never seen it mentioned in this forum before.

The idea is not to question what you say, but to confirm that we are really talking about one and the same thing. The reference to "number 1", "number 2" and "number 3" is not to be found anywhere in the app, so I thought I might have misunderstood you.

Send a ticket to WiiM from the WiiM Home App (Settings >> Send us feedback) and see what they have to say.

I take your word for it and I can confirm that I've never had this issue and have never seen it mentioned in this forum before.

The idea is not to question what you say, but to confirm that we are really talking about one and the same thing. The reference to "number 1", "number 2" and "number 3" is not to be found anywhere in the app, so I thought I might have misunderstood you.

Send a ticket to WiiM from the WiiM Home App (Settings >> Send us feedback) and see what they have to say.
IMG_6426.PNG

Just to be clear. I mean these when im saying 1-2-3. Im trying to use nr 2 (middle) but it always reverts back to 1 when i switch inputs.

Okey ill send a ticket. Thanks

Leider kann ich meine Bestellung nicht auf die silberne Version umändern, da sie keine Lagerbestände haben und sie noch nicht vorbestellen können. Aus diesem Grund haben sie auf ihrer Website auch keine Farboption aufgeführt. Wenn ich mich für Silber entscheiden möchte, sagen sie mir, ich solle meine vorherige Bestellung stornieren und warten, bis die silberne Version bestellbar ist – natürlich zum regulären Preis … Luxusprobleme, ich weiß, ;) aber dann kann ich es genauso gut bei Amazon bestellen, wo Es sollte nächste Woche eintreffen.

View attachment 9797

Nur um das klarzustellen. Ich meine das hier, wenn ich 1-2-3 sage. Ich versuche, Nr. 2 (Mitte) zu verwenden, aber es wird immer auf 1 zurückgesetzt, wenn ich die Eingänge wechsle.

Okay, ich schicke ein Ticket. Danke
Did you do a reset ?

Picked mine up from Richersounds today, sounds great, but finding the screen a bit small, if I use playback screen 1, which has the information I want on it, its not readable from my listening position, a real shame the font is not a bit larger, not sure if I will keep it:(

Last edited:
I know. Im picking the art there the picture is big. Second one. When i switch input and go back to wifi, im back to the first artwork.

This is regardless if i set it in the app or on the wiim itself.
Hi andyp, Team

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team is aware of this and will fix it promptly. Please stay tuned!

Back