WiiM Amp

Which 'box'? It's not yet on sale
Maybe on the mockup at the beginning of this thread?
It has the figure 8 ac hole, but says dc under it.

Maybe on the mockup at the beginning of this thread?
It has the figure 8 ac hole, but says dc under it.

Ah, ancient history, long since revised ;)

As mentioned above, looks like they used a very old, initial mock up photo which had several errors as explained earlier in this thread. The WiiM amp is mains AC powered.

As mentioned above, looks like they used a very old, initial mock up photo which had several errors as explained earlier in this thread. The WiiM amp is mains AC powered.
I hoped it was there. Have a look at Fosi, bc living off the grid. I want most of stuff dc.

Last edited:
Hi Wiimer, Team

I wanted to share a fantastic feature of our latest audio system: Individualized EQ Settings for Each Input! This means you can now tailor the sound quality specifically for each of your devices. Imagine having a unique EQ setting for your TV, creating an immersive movie-watching experience. Then, switch to your turntable, with an EQ finely tuned for vinyl's warm, nostalgic tones. And for your digital music library? Set an EQ that brings out the best in your favorite tracks.
now that this wiim amp really seems to be in the pipeline... maybe now it will be possible to shed some light on the peq subject? its enrichment? or the limits finally encountered etc...? concerns pro-pro plus and this wiim pro to come...

now that this wiim amp really seems to be in the pipeline... maybe now it will be possible to shed some light on the peq subject? its enrichment? or the limits finally encountered etc...? concerns pro-pro plus and this wiim pro to come...
You look obsess on peq and wanted to tweak further than 4 band. Maybe you should fix your listening room acoustic then finish it off with peq 4 band. Morrilon, you have so many time on your hand that you have a lot of time to comment here and there. How about some drink? I will bring the 🍺.

You look obsess on peq and wanted to tweak further than 4 band. Maybe you should fix your listening room acoustic then finish it off with peq 4 band. Morrilon, you have so many time on your hand that you have a lot of time to comment here and there. How about some drink? I will bring the 🍺.
we continue to see circulating on the net as a "seller" element of these wiim products, the promise of this famous 10 bands... "4 for mini but 10 for pro ...""
I find it quite unhealthy... *

and at the same time any word from the wiim staff on this subject since the release ( august) of the 4 bands... (ps the idea of "10 mono peq bands"...didn't make any sense...)

that wiim engineering specifies what could be well and truly done, or not, or expected in the future... and this "wiim" forum can be the right space to get the right message across..

* example ( this day...)

Last edited:
Well given the Wiim Amp is designed to connect directly to speakers / subwoofer - I do think the PEQ is even more important that with say the Pro Plus where you could connect that Wiim device to a MiniDSP or Dirac room correction product before sending the signal onto your amplifier.

I like that the crossover is configurable and I would hope we could have a separate set of PEQ filters for the subwoofer output.

A SINAD of 92 is pretty good for an Amplifier especially at this price so looking forward to seeing the measurements.

Note: I see a couple of mistakes in the Wiim Amp manual e.g. the diagram on page 7 shows the Wiim Pro Plus and not the Wiim Amp.

Hi Wiim Amp Team
According to the overview the Wiim Amp has level and crossover frequency for the subwoofer output. Does it have speaker distance (delay) settings too? And if so which? 1699899529429.png

Whatever gave you all that idea? 🤣

Just arrived and need to get a few things in place to try it out. It won’t be anywhere near what @onlyoneme typically does but from what I can say so far, it comes across as a substantial and somewhat classy item from the packaging (37x26x8cm) thru to the unit itself.

But I am quite sure that all the users with usage, place or love for this little jewel will get a brilliant product! Although it is Class D 😂

And why just this moment a line from Samuel Smiles, a Scottish writer and medical doctor from late 19th Century comes to my mind? Do not know..
"Little people may be jealous of their comrades; truly big men visit each other and love each other."

Back