WiiM Ultra Firmware v5.2.627135 Update - Aug 23, 2024

Wiim working behind the scene to fixes reported issue.
Happy to report that since Wiim reverted me back to the old firmware, the Ultra has been stable on all inputs that I've tried, other then a drop when I first tried PHONO. But after that no issues on that input or Line In. Plus, Chromecast has been 100%. So right now things are great. I have no doubt that Wiim will work out the latest firmware issues and I'll certainly be ready to try when they do.

But first I'll wait to hear what other's experiences are;)

Hi Team,

There is currently a disruption in Amazon Music's service. We are working closely with the Amazon Music team to resolve this issue. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your assistance and patience.

Happy to report that since Wiim reverted me back to the old firmware, the Ultra has been stable on all inputs that I've tried, other then a drop when I first tried PHONO. But after that no issues on that input or Line In. Plus, Chromecast has been 100%. So right now things are great. I have no doubt that Wiim will work out the latest firmware issues and I'll certainly be ready to try when they do.

But first I'll wait to hear what other's experiences are;)
What makes them unique to others instead describing everyone’s problem to replicate them on lab, they just look at the log and from there they could see the codes causing the issue. There could some delay because the number of individual issue as well as the number of engineers looking at the code for the fixed.

I woke up the house today. Please keep the settings intact when you do updates. My Ultra was changed to fixed volume. There was an initial delay in the 12v trigger as well.

But the DLNA issue was something I wasn't aware of. I had been dealing with JRiver tech support trying to figure out why my DLNA wouldn't play initially. It was only on a Mac. Worked fine on my Win 11 and Raspi 5 machines. Now it works again.

Last edited:
I woke up the house today. Please keep the settings intact when you do updates. My Ultra was changed to fixed volume. There was an initial delay in the 12v trigger as well.

But the DLNA issue was something I wasn't aware of. I had been dealing with JRiver tech support trying to figure out why my DLNA wouldn't play initially. It was only on a Mac. Worked fine on my Win 11 and Raspi 5 machines. Now it works again.
Let Wiim know you had that issue by submitting a ticket :)

I still haven't had any update to fix the loud and sporadic blips and noises while listening to radio stations on vTuner. I opened a ticket and it still persists. Some of the noises have gotten pretty loud. It's just annoying because this never happened while using the WIIM Pro and the Pro Plus. Why is it happening on the Ultra??

Hi Team,

There is currently a disruption in Amazon Music's service. We are working closely with the Amazon Music team to resolve this issue. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your assistance and patience.
Hi Everyone,

Amazon Music team said they've fixed the issue. Please let us know how your experience is now. Thanks for everyone's patience while they worked to resolve this issue.

Hi Everyone,

Amazon Music team said they've fixed the issue. Please let us know how your experience is now. Thanks for everyone's patience while they worked to resolve this issue.
There are no problems with Amazon Music for me. I've been using it for the last 2+ hours, including a firmware update a few minutes ago when I opened the app for the first time in several days. It prompted me to install 5.2.627753 and I resumed Amazon Music after the reboot. So it was fine for me on whatever firmware I was on before and after tonight's update.

Back