My Ultra tests

This is onlyoneme:s measurement with WiiM ultra of the waveforms over the digital coax output, tested with the oscilloscope and 192 kHz sample rate test signal, and terminated at 75 ohms.

Again - really good performance .
I havent seen any other product regardless of price performing any better than this through spdif coaxial .

View attachment 9551
Give me a week or so, I'm gonna prepare something unseen regarding digital outputs.

I just read that sinad measurement alone is enough to say if two DACs sound the same ot not. Pure ASR style.

A new content added BTW.

"Basically - we can select from the Blue and green sections of the chart here, and stop worrying about how a DAC sounds."

I've been listening to my Ultra most of my WFH day, mostly Amazon Music but also checking out Tidal. Amazon has been better behaved, with only a few hick-ups, with [typically] fairly quick recovery, but it does sound, well, clean :sneaky:

I've been listening to my Ultra most of my WFH day, mostly Amazon Music but also checking out Tidal. Amazon has been better behaved, with only a few hick-ups, with [typically] fairly quick recovery, but it does sound, well, clean :sneaky:
This will be my last wiim product as I have mini, pro, amp and ultra. One particular feature I like on ultra that you can connect to external dac and can use sub. Wish usb can do this.

Back