My Ultra tests

My apologies for not being able to post again more quickly. The worst the jitter is in any of the graphs is here:

IMG_2084.png

The biggest peak there shows causing distortion at -121dB. All the others are -139dB or lower.

In both cases, that’s totally inaudible.

I won't even comment it as you do not understand the difference between the jitter inducted spikes and the harmonic distortions.

Very interesting test with Spring 3. Looking forward to comparison with other WiiMs you mentioned earlier!

At a moment I assume that both Pro and Pro Plus have similar results, based on the oscilloscope graph, but I will verify it later.

I would like to see next level of measurement of sinad of 140.

I don’t there’s anything wrong with pushing for better and better measurements. There’s pride in ownership.

But for me, I don’t have that ‘hobby’. I just want my system to sound as good as possible.

I don’t there’s anything wrong with pushing for better and better measurements. There’s pride in ownership.

But for me, I don’t have that ‘hobby’. I just want my system to sound as good as possible.
There are many reviewers out there but one I like reading was audioholic based on science with explanations for those don’t understand. Gene from audioholic.

Back