Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I got this reply from the WiiM Team a few days ago. Could be of interest for all Plex & Plexamp users out there :)
Looks like the Ultra will be replacing both my WiiM Pro and Raspberry Pi streamer.
@WiiM Support do you have a rough estimation of when to expect Plex functionality? :)
Hi Team,

We hope to release the first version of the native Plex client in August 2024. Please stay tuned!

Crutchfield says: Expected: 7/5/2024
Auditorium.de says 31.07.2024

Likely a few weeks later in Europe than in the US

Last edited:
Everything? WiiM haven't said anything more specific than Q3 to the best of my knowledge, and who knows how accurate the info being disseminated by sellers is

I think the only thing, theirs a video here where the German distributor completes a full unboxing. They don’t make these in ones.

They’ve almost certainly started production at least a couple of weeks ago.

Well, that’s how it looks to me.

I bet the reviewers will all release their video's next thursday
and no I ain't no Tory

EDIT: Just checked around and it seems like Authorized Retailers in Switzerland is dating the arrival for 26th of August 2024. Does anyone have dates around the region (Germany/France, etc). Thanks in advance
Looks like it is (close to) available in Holland:
Edit: Contacted this webshop, not available till end of July.

This (reputable) webshop states mid July:

Edit:
Just received my Fosi Monoblocks, now I have to wait too long for the Ultra ;)

Last edited:
If you’re in hurry to get it, order from Amazon in US. They usually get them. Crutchfield show June 5.

I would wait until the second version of PCB available for the sales. Generally speaking, the first version of any kinds, tends to have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back