Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

With the Amp it was version 5 of the PCB, but the Wiim fanatics will not be able to wait.
With versions 1 and 3 obviously not being commercially available. At least I have never seen anybody posting this PCB version.

10% off at amazon.com with delivery targeting late August. Makes me wonder if Crutchfield 7/5 available date is fantasy. Also, Crutchfield don't match competition prices.

Ummmm. The Amazon page strongly implies it hooks directly to speakers. Better fix that.

10% off at amazon.com with delivery targeting late August. Makes me wonder if Crutchfield 7/5 available date is fantasy. Also, Crutchfield don't match competition prices.
It’s interesting that crutchfield will get it first before behemoth Amazon.

Ummmm. The Amazon page strongly implies it hooks directly to speakers. Better fix that.
True for those people buying it and see that then it will get return as there is no speaker terminal. People just read spec online from vendors if it’s wrong description it would get return.

Everything? WiiM haven't said anything more specific than Q3 to the best of my knowledge, and who knows how accurate the info being disseminated by sellers is
In youtube you can check a video called " Sneak peak at Wiim Ultra streamer" in that video appears a Steve Willenborg and he is a vice president of sales and he mentioned you can a pre-order it from Crutchfield. On 07/05

Back