Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

The Amazon listing mentions that AirPlay is not supported, is that a typo? Also, crutchfield updated to August 10th.

The Amazon listing mentions that AirPlay is not supported, is that a typo? Also, crutchfield updated to August 10th.

Strange -- just checked the Crutchfield site right now and it still shows July 5th in bold print right above the price.

UPDATE -- the above was from 3:15 PM CST this afternoon. Just checked again and they are now showing an expected date of 8/10/24. Always a pity when the original release date turns out to be a no-go.

Last edited:
It remind me the amp it took more than a month to stabilize supply chain. Now Amazon can delivered them next day.

I suspect the Amazon listing was a mistake. 10% off an unreleased product is highly unusual. Someone likely getting their butt kicked now :).
I got my pre-release Echo at a big discount. It got unplugged after ads started showing up for stuff we talked about in private. I disable all voice activated stuff.

Will the HDMI input do signal auto detection and input switching like the optical and coaxial inputs do on the WiiM Pro?

Will the HDMI input do signal auto detection and input switching like the optical and coaxial inputs do on the WiiM Pro?
As @pieterv1 has already indicated, the HDMI ARC/CEC specification seems to leave (way too) much room for interpretation by manufacturers, but generally speaking you should expect input switching to work just fine. At least as good as with the WiiM Amp.

Hello. Good morning from Singapore.
Currently I have a WiiM mini and I am interested to upgrade and own the new WiiM Ultra.
Could you please advise or give me a contacts of distributors here in Singapore where I could make enquiries and purchase.
And if possible what is the price range of this WiiM Ultra.
Thank you.
PS : me email -
jamestct3@gmail.com

Hello. Good morning from Singapore.
Currently I have a WiiM mini and I am interested to upgrade and own the new WiiM Ultra.
Could you please advise or give me a contacts of distributors here in Singapore where I could make enquiries and purchase.
And if possible what is the price range of this WiiM Ultra.
Thank you.
PS : me email -
jamestct3@gmail.com
Wiim place those devices in US before anyone. Amazon listed them earlier now it’s gone delivery was end of August. I think you will be waiting several months before it become widely available. It will take some time before enough quality to filled at vendors and be delivered next day like mini and pro from Amazon or any vendor.

Back