Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like old video and info around Airplay unfortunately - see edit WiiM made to the opening post.

Didn't look, just found. So do not blame me for anything: I do not know the content, but I know about the love for reviews 😂😝

Great. I'm sure that ChatGPT was easily able to write the entire script of this video without any human being having to lend an ear to the Ultra for a second. :D

That's what I call efficiency.

Great. I'm sure that ChatGPT was easily able to write the entire script of this video without any human being having to lend an ear to the Ultra for a second. :D

That's what I call efficiency.
And he rattled thru it at such a pace it made me think his allotted time in the “studio” was about to run out… 😂

So it isn't necessary for me to view the clip? Could be a good method to save time, reviews of reviews done by the crowd 😂😂

Didn't look, just found. So do not blame me for anything: I do not know the content, but I know about the love for reviews 😂😝

The business about sound stage and separation vs higher cost products is complete and utter garbage. Especially the comparison against Bluesound nodes which are notoriously crappy DAC implementations. I suppose when you sell those products you have to justify selling other devices at 5 times the price :)

The business about sound stage and separation vs higher cost products is complete and utter garbage. Especially the comparison against Bluesound nodes which are notoriously crappy DAC implementations. I suppose when you sell those products you have to justify selling other devices at 5 times the price :)
Hey, don't quote me for that. Which part of my entry disclaimer was not understandable?

But it seems to be a good method of bomb dropping. Gets to my list how to create some turmoil 😉

Hey, don't quote me for that. Which part of my entry disclaimer was not understandable?
I was commenting on the video, I did read your disclaimer :) it's not obvious when replying on the forums though, sorry about that. I should have been more explicit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back