Which amp to match the Ultra?

That's exactly what you need.

But you don't have to go for a single cable like e.g. this one:

Just go for a stereo cable. Most stereo RCA cables (but not all) can be split by just tearing them apart, easily.

The Amazon Basic RCA cables are surprisingly nice. Studies show they are preferred by 4 out of 5 electrons that use cables. 🙂

The Amazon Basic RCA cables are surprisingly nice. Studies show they are preferred by 4 out of 5 electrons that use cables. 🙂
Please note that Amazon music cables are also available in copper clad steel. 🙂

In my research in the past,

2RCA to 2RCA = OFC
2RCA to 1RCA = OFC
1RCA (Sub cable) = clad
1RCA (Coax) = clad
Speaker cable 16 gauge = clad
12 gauge = OFC

*Partially edited

Last edited:
One potential issue with Crown Amp is the fan noise. Unless it is installed in a soundproof rack or separate room, it makes noise when driven hard.
As I said, I have two V3 Monos on the way. We'll see how that goes. I was curious as to how that would sound and that's why I ordered them.
If they live up to expectations, I'm going to relocate or maybe sell my Atoll IN100/MS120 system and combine the V3s with a WiiM Ultra

As I said, I have two V3 Monos on the way. We'll see how that goes. I was curious as to how that would sound and that's why I ordered them.
If they live up to expectations, I'm going to relocate or maybe sell my Atoll IN100/MS120 system and combine the V3s with a WiiM Ultra
Think I've mentioned it before but these do run hot for whatever reason. No way to hide the away in a smallish closed cabinet.

Sound good to me, but that's comparing an older Pioneer Slimline AVR to the Ultra and V3 Monos. They better should sound good by comparison.

The only real answer to the OP is any amp you want, that’ll serve your purposes.

Far, far more important to ensure the amp you buy is capable of driving your speakers, rather than any idea of matching the amp to the Ultra.
I would assume good speakers to begin with and built it around that..

Tell me please, how soon will the final amplifier come out... Wiim is planning to create a good amplifier, I would like it with arrows like the Japanese Technics, for an ultra high-end amplifier, if there is a better release, I will wait... Thank you very much...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me please, how soon will the final amplifier come out... Wiim is planning to create a good amplifier, I would like it with arrows like the Japanese Technics, for an ultra high-end amplifier, if there is a better release, I will wait... Thank you very much...
Please post in English so we don’t all need to translate your query :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post in English so we don’t all need to translate your query :)
Please tell me how soon the final amplifier will be released... Wiim is planning to create a good final amplifier, I would like one with arrows, like the Japanese Technics, for the ultra-high-end amplifier, if there is a better release, I will wait... Thank you very much...

Please tell me how soon the final amplifier will be released... Wiim is planning to create a good final amplifier, I would like one with arrows, like the Japanese Technics, for the ultra-high-end amplifier, if there is a better release, I will wait... Thank you very much...
Wiim will announce any new product release on this forum. The only new product at this time are wiim amp pro and ultra. Beyond this point, we have no idea what would be the future release.

We don’t yet have a release date for the WiiM Amp Pro and there have been indications that before the end of this year, or early in to next, WiiM might release a WiiM Amp Pro with a screen that some have called the WiiM Amp Ultra.

Back