Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a sub, but while playing music:

Turning on the sub in the app and changing the cross-over freq. does not create any unwanted noise. It does change the main speakers cut-off as it should.

With NO music playing there is also NO unwanted noise while changing settings in the sub section.
How exact is the lowpass and highpass crossover - is it 60, 70, 80 Hz etc or is it 60, 61, 62 Hz etc.?

it seems that more and more will be roughly in the same category-range of measurements "in asr mode" on the internal dac side ... so it may be subjectively that the returns can be expected on its analog output...

otherwise there is the observation of the digital outputs, and the fine observation of the addition and processing of the output sub which will be interesting
ultra vs plus..
;-)

or the absence of hardware bugs...already crossed...

;-)

Last edited:
Pity, but I didn't test it yet.
Ok :)
If you measure this, can you check If its a THX crossover ( 24 dB/oct lowpass and 12 db/oct high pass - good If the main speakers are closed ) or if its 12/12 or 24/24 or maybe 18/18 ?

Cant believe you guys are getting your orders fulfilled already ! Thats so cool...

watching you all you US guys get up and running is gonna be a real test for us UK guys sat patiently waiting for our preorders - i might have to leave the forum for a few weeks (/months !) If the fomo gets too much ! 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back